The SCG Real Estate Platform is a capital resource that connects institutional investors with real estate opportunities across North America. The purpose of the SCG Real Estate Platform is to make the real estate capital system more efficient by giving capital providers greater exposure to projects that fit their risk profiles, strategies and sector focuses. Additionally, our platform is designed to improve and simplify the capital raising process for project sponsors/developers, giving them access to more sources of both equity and debt financing. To better achieve these objectives, we have formed a strategic partnership with the Avison Young capital markets group based in NYC to expand our range of services and better serve our clients.
Our Capital Network
- Real estate investment companies
- Family offices
- Private equity funds
- Hedge funds
- Insurance Companies
- Pension/endowment/trust funds
- Credit funds
- National, Regional and Community Banks
For Capital Sources
The Deal-Flow Participant Model
At Source Capital Group, we have found that the key to making the best, most well informed investments is having a variety of options. Our entire platform is geared towards increasing the amount of options/projects that capital sources are exposed to, and as such, we have designated the term deal-flow participants to describe real estate investors who receive the free benefit of seeing pre-screened opportunities from our platform that fit their investment criteria. Giving capital providers more options increases selectivity, allowing you to compare, contrast, rank and eventually choose the best opportunities available for your given investment profile. Please contact Michael Squitieri at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss becoming a deal flow participant.
Advantages for Deal-flow Participants/Capital Sources
The benefits for Deal-flow Participants on the SCG platform include:
- A completely free service- there is no cost to see deal-flow or invest in the deals brought to you via the SCG platform
- Increases the number of projects seen on a yearly basis, giving you more options and allowing you to be more selective with capital deployment
- The team at SCG provides an extra layer of due diligence, we screen project sponsors/developers management teams, pro forma returns, market studies etc. to gauge project viability and ensure that the project is worth your time to review
- The SCG platform is non-invasive: We respect the privacy of the participants on our platform; our contact with you is as minimal as possible with the only goal being to notify you of an opportunity that fits your investment criteria
For Project Sponsors/Developers
Since our beginning in 1993, Source Capital Group has built relationships with an array of individuals and institutions that we can work with to find a solution to your capital needs. The Source Capital Real Estate group provides our clients with access to our extensive, unique capital network, allowing you to find the “right” capital for your project. Our investment bankers create tailor-made debt and equity solutions for each of our clients, regardless of the size or geographic location of the project.
Advantages for Projects Sponsors/Developers
The benefits for sponsors/developers on the SCG platform include:
- The SCG platform is success based- we only receive compensation when a project is funded
- Greater exposure to capital sources, often allowing more flexibility for the project in terms of structure and scope
- SCG analyst desk and resources that assist with modeling, deal doc composition etc.
- Access to our strategic partners (tenant representation, project management, facility management, leasing services, mortgage services etc.)
Our extensive capital network includes both debt and equity participants: we will review all equity investment prospects 4mm+ with a focus on equity investment prospects 10mm+; we will review all debt investment prospects 5mm+. The SCG Real Estate Platform is completely success based, there are no engagement or retainer fees, we only receive compensation when a project is funded. Please contact Ryan Hanavan at email@example.com to discuss any projects or questions you may have.