The Investment Banking Group at Source Capital offers a wealth of Wall Street experience through our seasoned professionals to the under-served micro cap and small cap company sectors. We have successfully funded both public and private companies across multiple industries. We offer a range of investment banking services including:
- Public Offerings: IPOs, Primaries, Secondaries, CMPOs, Bonds
- Rights Offerings: Plain Vanilla, Backstopped, Dual Source, Standby Underwritten
- ATMs: At the Market Offerings
- Private Placements and PIPEs: Both Unsolicited and Solicited
- Debt Offerings: Secured and Unsecured
- Exempt Offerings: Regulation D, Regulation S, Regulation A, 506, 506(c), 144A, 3(a), etc.
- Mergers & Acquisitions, MBOs
- Special Situations
Source Capital began as an independent firm specializing in small to medium-sized investment banking transactions. Since 1992, we have grown into a full-service financial institution, while adhering to the highest standards of quality and integrity.
We have helped companies source capital in a variety of industries, including energy, oil and gas, telecommunications, technology, biotech, consumer goods, and others. We have access to the same financing solutions as the bigger investment banks, while bringing our unique relationship network and the extensive investment banking experience of our professionals. Our attentiveness and out-of-the-box creative thinking will help you achieve your financial goals and more, yielding the results you expect and the financial partnership you desire for the long term.